Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sacrificed .... sanctified

So much like cause and effect .... few days after burning my shrine and moving in this bohemian manner I decided to be a watcher as a first step ... leaving preachers side was not easy till I realized how easy it is to become a preacher ..... sell heaven with few words ... no wounder no one listened to me when I was a preacher .... but I have watched that repeating ... they kill ... call it a sacrifice and the following action is sanctity given to the crime and the dead body and people would kneel in silence .... till every dead is sacred and nothing left is sacred .... pathetic.

leaving the side of preachers .... I secured myself with solitude of madness .... for philosophers and prophets were once called madmen ... I do not regret

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home